Sunday, June 7, 2009

THE WEST NEVER LEFT.

It's been a minute but West has never been the same since Death Row powerhouse fell apart. Cats been making a small but short lived buzz out there and only get love from their own coast. I'm tellin' yall I grew up off this shit and I know its been a minute but now I'm Back On My Bullshit. These two cats have made a small buzz around the West Coast and may not be destined to blow up but I know that there will always be a time for this real gangsta shit.

This is to take a break from your average Kid Cudi, Drake, W.A.L.E. hipster hop. This is taking it back man. Its been out for a minute but these hood videos are the shit. I just remember the vibe this video captured and how that hard shit is dope as fuck man real talk.

Jay Rock - Lift Me Up from WE The West on Vimeo.



Nipsey Hussle - Hussle In The House from DanTheMan on Vimeo.



Hopefully Nipsey and Jay drop a major release. Don't sleep on these dudes THE WEST NEVER LEFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment