Monday, February 9, 2009

Disappointment for the Daft Punk fans


For a short lived moment, the small ray of hope for a Daft Punk tour fizzled out as AMD updated his blog citing PitchForkMedia's investigation of Daft Punk's supposed "hidden" tour. They contacted DP's PR and to all of our disappointment, the website holding the claim was an absolute sham. Hopefully they will go back on tour soon (still kicking myself for not going to the Seattle Alive show).

However, I did some investigation through godaddy.com and looked up the registry info on the bullshitter. I am definitely a peaceful person and do not encourage any type of illegal acts but here's this shithead's info that's already available through godaddy.com:

[REMOVED AT REQUEST]

EDIT: apparently these dudes are most on the case

1 comment:

  1. god, i'm putting out fires everywhere. i found your blog on google by searching daft punk hidden and MY NAME. clearly, I'm a web designer and thought like many others that the event was legit. please remove my information and the address of my PARENT'S HOUSE from this post that "doesn't" encourage any type of illegal acts.

    ReplyDelete